As Arthur Miller rightly pointed out, ‘A good trade magazine is like the industry talking to itself,’ Ply Reporter is the mirror of Indian Panel industry & trade It is a decade old, monthly, techno-informative magazine, which is known for its valuable content in English & Hindi, market forecast, and throwing light into topics which concerns the industry people & trade, working 24×7 for the upgradation of the industry. The people of this industry have made Ply Reporter what it is today by trusting & following its content. Today, Ply Reporter is an unbeatable platform for focused & targeted communication with & within this trade.
Surfaces Reporter, incepted in 2011, is India’s 1st and only design e-zine and print magazine dedicated to materials and products for Interiors and Architecture. The monthly material-centric publication is finely focussed and dedicated to ideas and products that constitute the realm of building and designing the interiors.
The global benchmarks in the Material Research and Innovation are fairly high compared to India and there’s evidently a big vacuum to fill in. And that’s precisely where, Surfaces Reporter catalytically contributes and has noticeably positioned itself as the most relevant, informative, elaborate, and highly researched journal in the products and materials of interior designing and architecture.
Some of the assets and milestones acquired during the immensely satiating journey, look like as follows:
- Being an undisputed monthly national journal in the materials and products for Interiors and Architecture. Being the voice integrating the product and design industry into powerful content – month on month, year on year, successfully and consistently for last seven years makes us feel immensely proud and content.
- Successfully conceptualising and executing one-of-a-kind national event, WADe Asia twice, with national and international designers and architects.
- Other than the print and e-zine, distributed across India, setting up of an exclusive digital wing www.surfacesreporter.com which doesn’t parrot the print but delivers unique content and important industry updates regularly, extending the experience of binded form.
- Monthly 30,000 print copies –60,000 e-zines – 4,00,000 readership – available at stands across 30 Indian cities and growing – 1st magazine in this domain, available at Amazon India.
- Connecting people inspire us and have given networking opportunities to lakhs of professionals in the fraternity – 150+ events and exhibitions in less than 7 years.
The audacious vision, unshakeable commitment, and a strong spine throughout these years have led the Surfaces Reporter to emerge as the – India’s 1st and finest material and product magazine for Architects, Interior Designers, Project Consultants, Specifiers, B2C Design connoisseurs, Brands, Showrooms, and B2B network.
A wide array of audiences rely on and refer to Surfaces Reporter for the latest industry updates, wisdom from the who’s who of the industry, product and store launches, and all that, which happens in and around Interiors and Architecture throughout the year.
The e-zine and the magazine has a niche readership and reliably secures its spot on the desks and inboxes of design enthusiasts, architects, real estate builders and developers, MEP consultants, project management companies, plumbing and bathroom fittings manufacturers,interior decorators and designers of doors, flooring, kitchen, wallpaper, surfacing, concrete and cement, coatings and polishes, paints, uPVC and aluminium windows, decorative wood veneers, designer furniture and panels, luxury accessories, retail interior design stores and showrooms etc. amongst many others.
A consistent presence in Surface Reporter ensures that your brand always stays on top of the recall, before the relevant eyeballs – the decision makers and the ones who recommend brands to builders, architects, and designers.
We love and live for the unique value we offer to the industry and the relevant engagements we create, which vividly reflects in the reader testimonials, keeping us ignited, inspired and push us towards our extremes fearlessly.
We will continue our quest to serve this niche domain with all our might and will untiringly strive to retain our leadership in being the 1st, the best and the most informative in the materials and products for Interiors, Architecture and the Built domain.